Car with Full length Sunroof - puntoo
I have decided to ditch the Punto and get a different car.

The one that I have seen is a Polo "Open" which has a full length electric sunroof (well its that black stuff that the make cabriolet hoods out of I think). Having driven one a few years back I was very impressed.

However getting hold of one from a vw dealer is like pulling hens teeth.

So the question is are there any other small to medium size hatchback cars that have a full length sunroof fitted as standard. Car can be second hand and less than £7000.

I dont want a Cabriolet/2cv/targa top just a car with a full length sunroof.

Car with Full length Sunroof - J500ANT
They do a Ka special edition with a full length canvas jobbie, and also there is/was the same option on the Corsa Life special edition (and possibly on the Active model too). And the Picasso & Berlingo had one as an option too!

Or you could contact Webasto who make these things and see what they charge to put one in!

Tony

Car with Full length Sunroof - DavidHM
They did a special edition Mini with one called the British Open about 10 years ago. They revived the idea about three years ago on the Cooper 500 limited edition - and while I love Minis, I wouldn't recommend them as an everyday car. However, I know that the going rate for a full length sunroof conversion is about £1k, so that should give you an idea.

My advice (given availability) would be to look for a Polo Open Air. There are 44 in AutoTrader from £3k to £6k - or you could buy a normal one and get it converted. Overwhelmingly they are the pre-facelift version so make more sense the cheaper they are.
Car with Full length Sunroof - mmm-five
Are you looking for a new car or a second hand one?

What about a Citroën C3 Pluriel which does convertible, targa, hatch, coupe, pick-up or open top!
www.citroen.co.uk/level3/modelpage.asp?pagetype=pl...l

Alternatively the Polo, Lupo & Ibiza range were available with the 'open air' optional extra which is just the full length fabric roof.
www.allapprovedcars.com/idx/CarId/935572/CarDetail...x

There is also Fiat Stilo with a full length sunroof (skywindow), but this is folding glass.
www.apvn30.dsl.pipex.com/stilo3door.html

If you don't mind the styling then the Berlingo Multispace is available with a full-length cloth/plastic/material sunroof as well.
www.carpages.co.uk/citroen/citroen_berlingo_multis...p
Car with Full length Sunroof - king arthur
Road test of Pluriel on this site. No need to look
elsewhere.

For the car or the road test?
Car with Full length Sunroof - puntoo
Pluriel looks very nice, but its way over budget.

Already have a people carrier. The Ka could be a possibility though they were only 2000 made (seat ibiza was only 200 !!) and I cant find any lupo or arosa with the full length sunroof though I am sure that I have seen them about (none in autotrader).

but... I think that it will still be an Openair Polo.

Thanks for the info