Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - oldroverboy.

We have some white lines in front of our driveway entry and the 3 Garage entries that are at90 degrees to us (on the end of a close)

We need constant access for swmbo for when she is "on call" and the furthest away now uses her parking space, so stopping one of the main offenders from parking his lwb van on the whitelines/pavement at that point.

This morming, went out to find a driving school car parked in front of my drive, and politely said i need to get out. "Won't be a minute" i need to get our now.. Just checking my messages... So move across and let me out...

(moved with a scowl)

Do white lines actually mean anything?

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - RT

Do white lines actually mean anything?

They should to a qualified driving instructor! Needs reporting to ADI.

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - dan86

If you think that's bad you should see the level of parking ineptitude in wollwich and Plumstead. It incredible how people think they can park on double yellow lines or block the entrance to a road.

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - sandy56

Inconsiderate parking is getting worse.

I have seen 44 tonne artic trucks parked on the pavement, as though that was acceptable!

A neighbour has a garden party every summer and causes absolute chaos as the large number local visitors just park all along the road along a blind bend! the traffic is chaotic!

Lets all stop parking on pavements and blocking roads.

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - catsdad

It seems to me that drivers increasingly park where there are no yellow lines as if that were the only consideration. Round here they park on bends, opposite junctions, across lowered pedestrian kerbs and opposite one another leaving insufficient gap for buses. Many ironically have "children on board" type stickers.

The local driving instructor often parks on double yellows to brief his charges when there are plenty of alternatives.

Also there a couple of local pedestrian crossings where parking on the zigzags to nip to the shop or bank is seen as fair game. That is an offence. I believe any vehicle passing such parked vehicles is also being put at risk of being pulled for illegal overtaking!

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - FoxyJukebox

Very strict and expensive residents parking works a treat in big city areas-It's time to populate it in rural zones too!

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - Wackyracer

This is what you get in a society full of selfish people, I used to have this regularly at the old house. They would park across my drive way and go to the community hall but, If you dared to park in their car parking area you were instantly told not to park there.

A work mate had a woman keep parking across his drive while she went shopping making him late for work on several occasions he cured it in the end by letting 2 of her tyres down. She never parked there again!

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - Cyd

Does the driving school have a website or listed on Google to take feedback? Give them some poor feedback!

Any - Inconsiderate parking (part 2) - gordonbennet

Yes ita annoying, but really what did anyone expect when a country is overcrowded by at least 10% and increasing, going to get far worse in the coming years.