Fiat Brava - smokie
SWMBO is getting a new car and last weekend we saw some Brava's in GTC in the most gross mauve colour I have ever seen. She loved them, also teh styler, which again didn't impress me.

Still, it's her money so I will just go along with her choice.

I'm aware of HJs comments in the CBC breakdown, which are not as favourable as I'd like to see, but there is one coming up for auction with 10k which is only just over a year old so (presumably) would still have residual 2 years on manufacturers warranty. It's the 1.2 SX, Sinfonia Blue.

The price guide I have suggests around £4500. Can any regular auction goers advise whether a disgusting colour has much effect on the price or saleability at auction, and whether the price guide is on the mark?
Fiat Brava - Miller
A better car than many think, but will be worth half what you pay for it in 18-24 months time, even its Stilo replacement is dropping like a rock, discounts galore to boost sales etc. In answer to your question thr price guide sounds about right, as it was about 8k new.
Fiat Brava - Vansboy
The car is probably ex daily rental, even if in a Fiat branded auction.
The sale should be open to public buyers, without a problem.Don't think it will have 3 years warranty, though.Would be worth checking with main dealer the criteria for warranty/time scale, servicing etc.Good chance the car is due, or just missed a service.Ask BEFORE the sale, about its history.
I think it's a very GOOD colour on Punto & Bravo, ok on Brava.
Mark