Merry Christmas to all - Xileno

Just a quick note on behalf of HJ and the Mods to say "Merry Christmas" to all our members and readers. Many thanks to all who give their time and advice so freely to assist others. The forum would be nothing without its knowledgeable contributors and readers.

I will be driving to London on Christmas day but will enjoy a drink or three on Boxing day.

Safe travels for those on the roads.

Have a great time over Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

Mods

Merry Christmas to all - Andrew-T

And similar wishes from me, with special thanks to our Mods who give a lot of their time for our mutual benefit !

Christmas greetings - FP

No-one seems to have said it this year, so here goes:

The compliments of the season to one and all, in whichever way you're celebrating, or even if you're not celebrating at all. May you find time to relax and indulge yourself a little.

May 2024 bring you health, happiness and prosperity.

And a special vote of thanks to our vigilant moderators. May the site's spam box be for ever empty! (Slim chance, I know.)

Edited by FP on 24/12/2023 at 10:17

Christmas greetings - leaseman

May I add my sincere wishes for all contributors to have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Peaceful 2024, and to thank my Mentor, Xileno, and all of you for your welcome to this valuable and respected medium. Long may it continue to provide for the continuing education of those in need! Regards Leaseman.

Christmas greetings - Orb>>

Ditto.

Best Wishes leaseman for taking up the reins.

Sincere thanks to Xileno for his wisdom over the past few years.

A virtual pint for all.

Christmas greetings - Maxime.

Best wishes to all and our new mod too.

Out with the old and in with the new. (in a nice way!) Happy retirement to Orb, many sensible comments over the years.

Edited by Maxime. on 24/12/2023 at 15:34

Merry Christmas to all - SLO76
Best wishes to all, and many thanks to the mods for putting up with our squabbling.
Merry Christmas to all - expat

Merry Christmas to all of you in the frozen north. North of the equator that is. Especially the mods who have kept this forum going.