Peugeot 206 XT - Automatic gearbox failure alarm signal turn off - Andres Perez
I think here are too many post about automatic gearbox AL4 failure. Some indicates low oil fluid, others a failure in selenoides, and mainly I would like to talk about the loss of pressure inside the gesrbox eventually when the car is on its way. Today, I would like to ask if it is possible to turn off the alarm signal that put the car in a safe mode, flashing the "S" and "*" lights and letting the car in the 3rd gear fixed, is it possible?

Thanks
Andrés
Peugeot 206 XT - Automatic gearbox failure alarm signal turn off - RT
I think here are too many post about automatic gearbox AL4 failure. Some indicates low oil fluid, others a failure in selenoides, and mainly I would like to talk about the loss of pressure inside the gesrbox eventually when the car is on its way. Today, I would like to ask if it is possible to turn off the alarm signal that put the car in a safe mode, flashing the "S" and "*" lights and letting the car in the 3rd gear fixed, is it possible? Thanks Andrés

Get diagnostic codes done and fix the problem - limp mode is there for a good reason.

Peugeot 206 XT - Automatic gearbox failure alarm signal turn off - Andres Perez
Anyone who know the answer to the question?
Peugeot 206 XT - Automatic gearbox failure alarm signal turn off - Gibbo_Wirral

RT has answered it. Get a Planet / Diagbox diagnostic.

Google "Planet Owners Map"

Peugeot 206 XT - Automatic gearbox failure alarm signal turn off - peter moss

Your not going to cancel the ML light on it until the fault and there are are few on the A4 until the fault is fixed , modus owner with a AL4 auto trans !