KIA Magentis (2009–2011)
New Magentis, sold only as 2.0 diesel in TR trim in UK. 4,800mm long x 1,805mm wide x 1,480mm high.
1,991cc 16v common rail diesel engine. 147bhp at 3,800rpm, 305Nm (225 lb ft) torque from 1,800 - 2,500rpm. EU4.
Manual: 125mph, 0-60mph 10.1 seconds, 47.1mpg combined, 158g/km CO2.
Auto: 124mph, 0-60mph 11.4 seconds, 40.9mpg combined. 185g/km CO2.
2.0 CRDI TR 4-dr: £17,295 for 6-speed manual. £18,295 for 5-speed auto. Metallic paint £375.
425 litre boot.
Standard kit includes: ESP, central locking, alarm, immobiliser, alloy wheels, climate control air conditioning, electric mirrors, front and rear electric windows, cruise control, rear parking sensors, cloth and leather seats, front seatbelt pretensioners, driver, passenger and side airbags, RDS radio/CD player, split/folding rear seatbacks.
New 7-Year Kia Warranty. No mileage limit to the warranty for the first three years, except for vehicles used as a Taxi, when coverage is limited to 100,000 miles. Over the full period of the warranty, the overall mileage limit is 100,000 miles. Qualifications to the new warranty include: paintwork is covered for
5 years (depending on model), audio for 3 years and 60,000 miles and service parts, accessories and batteries for 2 years. Normal 'wear & tear' on items such as tyres, brake pads and clutch linings, are excluded from cover.
Kia New Vehicle Warranty Terms & Exclusions:
* There is no mileage limit during the first 3 years, except for vehicles used as taxis where a limit of 100,000 miles applies.
* There is a 100,000 mile limit between years 4 and 7.
* Paintwork is covered for 5 years / 100,000 miles.
* Audio is covered for 3 years / 60,000 miles.
* Batteries are covered for 2 years.
* Normal 'wear and tear' on items such as brake linings and clutch linings, etc. are excluded from cover.
* The warranty is transferable, at no cost, to subsequent owners and is valid across Europe.