If you fail an Mot, are you entitled to a free re-test?

Do you get a free re-test after failing an MoT?

Asked on 13 February 2018 by Peter batke

No.
Tags: mot
A few months back I was driving my son's car. We parked and when we came back someone was just about to put a note on to say someone else had hit it. Minor damage to the car but as he's a student we wanted...
Do I have to tell an insurer if my car is Category C/D write off? And if I were to buy one would I need a new MoT? I have seen a number that say they have a number of months left - probably before they...
Last year I purchased a car that subsequently failed its MoT on emissions due to various failed sensors which were being hidden by an EML light that had been very obviously tampered with. There is no way...

£155.08