If you fail an Mot, are you entitled to a free re-test?

Do you get a free re-test after failing an MoT?

No.
Tags: mot
Last year I purchased a car that subsequently failed its MoT on emissions due to various failed sensors which were being hidden by an EML light that had been very obviously tampered with. There is no way...
My dad purchased me a 2009 MINI about two months ago, in which time I've done 2000 miles. When the car went for it's MoT, it passed with a minor refusal for headlight bulb but was advised an engine management...
Do I have to tell an insurer if my car is Category C/D write off? And if I were to buy one would I need a new MoT? I have seen a number that say they have a number of months left - probably before they...

£186.05

Borrowing £7,500 over 4 years with a representative APR of 25.4%, an annual interest rate of 25.4% (Fixed) and a deposit of £0.00, the amount payable would be £239.77 per month, with a total cost of credit of £4,008.96 and a total amount payable of £11,508.96.

Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH