Should I use Shell V-Power in my 1.2 Puretech engine?

I have Vauxhall Crossland X 1.2T 130PS and intended to use Shell V-Power fuel to keep the components as clean as possible. After reading the owners manual, it recommends 95 Ron - 98 Ron. As Shell V-Power is 99 Ron, would this be suitable to use in this engine or should I use BP Ultimate, which on the pump says 97 Ron? I don't want to cause any damage with a higher Ron than manufactures recommend.

Asked on 29 September 2017 by newb

Put it this way, I ran a Peugeot 308 with the 1.2 PureTech 130 for 12,000 miles on Shell V-Power and it ran beautifully: bags of power and torque and a brim to brim average of 48.58mpg.