I'm 70 years old - how do I renew my licence?

I'm renewing my driving licence at 70 and I want to maintain it for riding a small motorcycle - a lambretta up to 150cc. Can I do it online or must I fill out something special?

Asked on 7 July 2017 by Jon Collis

Answered by Honest John
You need to undergo a medical, which your GP can do for £100 - £150. This is the main form: www.gov.uk/renew-driving-licence-at-70/ to maintain C1 or D1 entitlement see: www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/renew-your-driving-li.../
Similar questions
What's the best time of year to buy a moped?
Are there any small to medium electric motorbikes or scooters that you would recommend?
I'm looking for a scooter, at least 100cc, like the Suzuki Address 110 to go in the garage at the back of a motorhome. Are there any other options of a similar weight and height, preferably not quite as...

Value my car