Why did my Suzuki Baleno flash up a combination of warning lights?

My brand new Suzuki Baleno is brilliant to drive; it's comfortable, economical, fast and safe - however, a combination of warning lights suddenly illuminated a few weeks ago. I think that it included a yellow symbol with an alternator sign in it. Is there any log of warning light/error displays in the memory of the cars control system to allow the dealership to check for historic problems?

Asked on 11 May 2017 by 21Twinkle

First thing, check the battery connections, especially the negative earth strap to the body. If all is right then I guess you got a temporary stall for some reason and that's why the dash did its Christmas tree impression.