Why is my friend's Audi A6 emitting excess smoke when idling?

A friend's 2007 Audi A6 2.0 TDI had a DPF removed and deleted, as well as an EGR shut. It also had a remap done. From test drive, the vehicle begun emitting excesses smoke when the engine was heated and idling. He has done several checks as well as changed a set of fuel injections but the problem remains. No smoke is emitted on acceleration but there is bellowing smoke like a rising chimney when idle. Any ideas to the cause please?

Asked on 6 January 2017 by Ron

What your friend has had done to his car is ILLEGAL. All we will do is recommend that the car be taken to a VAG specialist and returned to standard.