What small automatic should I buy for £2000?

My car has just been totalled by a white van man. I have to buy a replacement. I only bought my car in October and now have to look again. I need easy access because of bad back problems, an automatic, a radio that works and a heater. My last car cost £1300. Somewhere in that area would be best for me up to £1500/£2000. What do you advise?

Asked on 5 January 2017 by penny Barnes

Best you can get for that sort of money is a Toyota Yaris Mk 1 1.3 4-speed torque converter auto. Of course, you could still get a bad one, but it's still the best of the bunch.