No right turn PCN - can we contest it?

My wife turned right out onto a local road. There was a single small no right turn sign high on the left and she has now been penalised and fined. I have a photo of the road. Is there any way of contesting this PCN?

Asked on 16 November 2016 by rgarry

Answered by Honest John
You can try in the magistrates court with your photographic evidence, but it's more likely to result in an increased penalty than no penalty.
Similar questions
I sold a 10 year old car with 27,000 miles and a full service history, only to be told a week later that the car had a speedo change eight years ago and has actually covered 35,000 miles. The dealer that...
My used car was advertised and sold to me as having metallic paint and climate control. Three months on, I've discover that it has neither. I took your advice and requested that the trader compensate me...
My daughter bought a Ford Fiesta three months ago from Peter Vardy. The warranty for the car is with Ford. A month ago, it broke down and my daughter had it taken to a Ford garage. They say it needs a...

Ask Honest John

Value my car