Honda Civic leaking water into the cabin

I have a 2009 Honda Civic. Water is coming from the vent at the passenger’s footwell and from the air con. There is also a lot of water on the driveway. Any idea what’s causing this?

Asked on 2 November 2016 by gary kirk

I've just had to have the a/c matrix replaced in a Jazz because it was leaking refrigerant. Involved removing the entire dash. Two days work. But I think your problem is no more than blocked bulkhead vent well drains leaving rainwater nowhere to go except via the pollen filter into the car. After clearing the drains either side of the vent well you'll still need to replace the soaking wet pollen filter.