New car involved in accident - can I cancel the PCP agreement?

I was hit by another car (Who took full responsibility for the accident). My car is on a PCP and the repairs are going to be quite extensive. Can I refuse to have the car back? Will my final settlement fee change?

If you refuse to have the car back and you don't have GAP insurance you will still have to settle the entire PCP contract. Yes, the dealer could penalise you for returning the car in damaged/repaired condition. You need to establish the facts, then demand that the third party insurer sorts it out.