Baleno speedo - is there a problem with reading when it's bright?

I had a test drive in a Suzuki Baleno this morning, which I loved, but noticed that under certain light levels (it was bright) the speed indents for 30, 50 and 70 became invisible. Given the sheer number of speed cameras about these days I've sadly decided against the Baleno because of this. I've not noticed this aspect about the Baleno mentioned in any road tests I've read, so I thought I'd mention it just in case it is of interest to yourself and your readers.

Asked on 16 August 2016 by Wiltshire

We didn't have a problem because the Balenos we drove had TFT displays. There are a couple of pictures of them in this road test: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/suzuki/suzuki-bale.../