Where can I find rear headrests for a Nissan Micra?

A good friend of mine has just bought a 2002 Nissan Micra. This came without head-restraints on the rear seats, and she's been told by a dealer that no models of this series were fitted with them. Given safety concerns, she is wondering whether (a) this is correct and there is no Nissan product that could be fitted; or (b) there is any type of aftermarket product that could sensibly, affordably and safely be fitted to the car.
Many thanks in advance!

Asked on 11 August 2016 by 37201xoIM

You can get replacement rear seats with fitted head restraints from www.parts.loc8apart.co.uk/ I checked. It's 40/60 split rear seatback with three head restraints. They were probably only fitted to higher spec models.