Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Replacement for MINI Cooper S

My wife bought a new MINI Cooper S in 2004, she has now done just over 30,000 miles and likes the still funky look of the car, but she now has arthritis in her hands and finds changing gear, particularly reverse, difficult, she would also like something with a bit more space for passengers and luggage and a more comfortable ride, probably automatic. We can spend up to 20K plus the trade in. We have thought Audi A3, Golf 1.4, BMW 1 series. Can you suggest anything else worth a look. Thanks.

Asked on 5 October 2015 by pedro501

If you can get a BMW 2 Series Active Tourer 1.5 3-cylinder auto, that would do the job. Proper torque converter auto. Not a DSG.