Dual mass flywheel on CR-V?

Can you tell me if the automatic diesel CR-V has a dual mass flywheel or is it just on the manual box?

Asked on 25 August 2015 by john

The auto is torque converter so does not need a DMF.
I have seen mentioned problems with dual mass flywheels and DPF filters. Are there any diesels that do not use DPF filters or have dual mass flywheel issues? I believe Honda has just started fitting DPF...
I have a BMW 5 Series 2.0d from new that has now done about 95,000 miles. It started making some funny noises so my husband took it to our BMW dealership who have serviced it from new. They told him the...
I am getting a vibration through the pedals on my 2009 Volvo XC60 between 55-70mph. My garage are pointing towards the dual mass flywheel. Should I replace the rest of the clutch at the same time?
1.6 i-DTEC is punchy and efficient, massive boot and a spacious cabin for five adults, superb build quality edges the CR-V into premium territory.