How should I store my Kia Cee'd for three months during winter?

I shall be out of the country for three months from early January next year. I shall park my 2012 KIA Cee’d 1.6 Diesel in our unheated garage and would appreciate advice on what actions to take to ensure that all will be okay when I return to start it up in Spring.

Asked on 7 September 2013 by KL, Preston

Overpressure the tyres to 40PSI to help prevent flatspotting and hook the battery up to a battery conditioning trickle charger. More here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/storing-a-car/