When will the Renault Clio automatic be available in the UK?

I want to buy a new model Renault Clio with an automatic gearbox. My local Renault dealer can get no information from them about when they will be available in the UK. Please could you try to find out?

Renault’s instant response was that EDC is available on Clio now in the GT Line version with the 1.2 TCe 120hp engine. EDC will be available on Clios with the dCi 90 engine next year. On the Captur, EDC is available now with the 1.2 TCe 120hp engine.