Mondeo airbag light stays on

My Ford Mondeo 53 reg airbag light stays on first it flashes 4343 in that order.

Asked on 19 February 2013 by gghuntsman

The airbag light on my Ford Mondeo keeps flashing. Any idea what's the cause?
My Mondeo airbag warning light is intermittently coming on. Any suggestions as to problem?
My wife's Ford Fiesta (X-reg) has a horrible rattle coming from behind the dash (front passenger side) like something is lose behind it and gets worst the faster you drive the vehicle. I think a piece...
Very good to drive. Comfortable on long distances. Well built interior. Good value as a used buy. TDCi diesels offer great economy. Huge estate versions ideal for load lugging.

£155.08