How much does a Cat D devalue a Vauxhall Combo?

A Vauxhall Combo I am looking at has had a category d repair if £8000 is value without that damage, how much does it go down by?

Asked on 28 January 2013 by chazsdad

A friend has offered us first refusal on their 2003 Mitsubishi Shogun SWB Equipe 3.2 Diesel with just 15k miles on the clock. It is obviously a very low mileage for the year however this is because it's...
I'm looking at a 54 plate Audi A3 2.0T Quattro with 51k miles. The forecourt price from a small independent dealer is £6995 - is this a good price?
A friend is part exchanging a 54 plate Mondeo Zetec 2.0 (petrol) for a new Focus 1.0. He has been offered £700 in the p/e deal. It has FSH, 104k miles, everything works and it is in good condition. Should...
Commodious yet compact van based on a stretched Corsa platform, decent to drive, one Combo van recorded 505,000 miles.