Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Do you have any advice about driving to charge a flat battery?

If I take my car for a decent motorway run to charge battery, do you have any advice about speeds, gears, putting heaters on etc?

Asked on 11 January 2021 by the dreamer

Due to the current lockdown, I would advise against any non-essential road travel at this time. If you are concerned about the battery in your car then I would recommend fitting a trickle charger.