Why does my DAB radio keep losing signal?

I have a one year old Renault Kadjar with dab radio and Bose speakers. The radio constantly loses the signal. The dealer says it is a problem with radio Newcastle but it happens on all stations. It also switches itself on when taking sharp right hand turns above about 10 mph. Is this a known fault and should the dealer be able to fix it? Thank you.

Asked on 28 July 2020 by

Try resetting the infotainment system to its factory settings (the owner's manual will tell you how to do this). If this doesn't fix the problem then it may be an internal wiring problem, which would explain the radio switching itself on. This will require further investigation by the dealer.
Tags: dab radio