Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Will it become mandatory to sit a course for driving a motorhome?

When are the DVLA going to make it mandatory to sit a course for driving a motorhome? I find there is an increasing number of inexperienced drivers.

Asked on 27 July 2020 by George Walker

Drivers who pass their test before 1997 have the automatic right to drive most vehicles weighing up to 7.5 tonnes. As far as I'm aware, there are no plans to change this rule or introduce a mandatory test.
Tags: motorhomes