Should I get a Toyota Yaris or a Volkswagen Polo?

Which of these two cars you think would be best for me: Volkswagen Polo or Toyota Yaris. I'm a 70 year old who needs a car that is safe, reliable and comfortable. My late husband always bought our cars so I'm a bit green when it comes to actually buying one. I have seen these two online but unfortunately I can't go and see them as the showrooms/forecourts are not yet open here in Scotland. I would also be interested to hear if you can suggest anything else. Many thanks.

Asked on 25 June 2020 by Avril G

Go for the Toyota Yaris. It is a really good small car with a strong reputation for reliability. It's also very comfortable and easy to drive. You may also want to consider the Suzuki Swift: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/suzuki/swift-2017
Tags: small cars