Yamaha TMAX 530 or XMAX 400?

I recently read your article on the top 10 Maxi-scooters: https://kit.honestjohn.co.uk/top-tens/top-ten-maxi-scooters-2020/

Why do you not include the Yamaha TMAX 530? Do you know anything about maxi-scooters I ask myself - how can that scooter not be in your top 10? It defines the entire market.

It's a matter of personal opinion and value. The TMAX is an excellent scooter (obviously), but the XMAX 400 gets our vote because it delivers most of its big brother’s thrills at a more affordable price. If money was no issue, it'd be a different story, but most people can't afford to drop that kind of cash on a scooter. We stand by our opinion that it's a better all-rounder.