Which small SUV is best?

I'm 81 and my wife is 70 and we both have difficulty getting in/out of our saloon cars so would like a small SUV. We like our comfort and all the latest modern technologies. What do you suggest?

Asked on 18 November 2019 by Olav Wyper

I'd recommend a Volkswagen T-Roc. It'll be comfortably within budget and has an excellent interior with easy access. If you'd like something a bit more premium, consider a Volvo XC40. It's our 2019 Car of the Year and has a superb interior with comfortable seats and a high seating position. Again, it should be easily within reach on a lease deal.