How can I install a dash cam without a 12V power supply (cigarette lighter)?

I would like to know if I can have a dash cam fitted to my 2002 ford KA that doesn't have a cigarette lighter powerpoint? And if so, where can it be connected to?

You should be able to get a dash cam hardwired from somewhere like Halfords. This requires the device to be connected to the fuse, so no need for a 12v socket. We'd also recommend this option more than a 12v socket, especially for an older car like yours, because if you leave a dash cam plugged in it can flatten the car's battery.