What's the difference between a panoramic sunroof and a normal sunroof?

I'm looking for a car with a sliding sunroof. "Sunroof" in an advert generally means one that opens (as of course does "electric sunroof"), but "panoramic sunroof" seems to mean either an opening one or a fixed one. How can you tell?

A panoramic sunroof is bigger than a standard sunroof, usually running along most of the length of the car. They're often an expensive but desirable option on new cars, so sellers usually mention them when advertising a second-hand vehicle. If it's not mentioned in the advert, your best bet is to look in the pictures, or contact the seller to ask.