What's the best medium sized used van?

I want to buy a medium-sized used van. I'm torn between the Transit Mk7 or the Transporter T5. I'd like it to last me at least three years maybe five at a push. Transporters in my price range have 100k plus miles on the clock and the Transits around 50-60k. Which is going to last me longer?

Always aim to buy the newest van you can afford, with a full documented history that shows regular servicing and an oil change every 12,000 miles or 12 months (whichever is sooner). I would personally go with the Ford Transit, given it has fewer reported faults.