Can you suggest a good quality car with a low loading boot for an elderly Labrador?

I'm looking for a used car with a low loading/no lip boot that my Labrador will be able to get into as well as reasonable leg room at the back for grandparents and a car seat. I only have £5-7k to spend and would need it to last for a few years. I currently have a Ford Focus estate but would be happy with something smaller.

Asked on 8 July 2019 by Beckie

You could buy a Skoda Fabia estate - it's a small but practical choice and offers good value for money. If you need more space, I'd consider a Honda Civic or Skoda Octavia estate. You could also consider a newer Dacia Logan, although it's very much a budget offering.