How much charge will a PHEV battery lose over five years?

I am thinking of buying a PHEV. I intend to keep the vehicle for five years and I do 15000 miles per year. I am a little concerned at battery deterioration in the latter years. How much charge am I likely to lose in the five years? I am considering a BMW 225xe or 330e.

BMW provides a six-year, 60,000-mile warranty for its lithium ion batteries on plug-in hybrid models. If they drop to 70 per cent of their original capacity or less within the first six years, BMW will replace the batteries under warranty. There's a new 330e on sale next month - it's where our money would go.