Can you suggest a PHEV that can be fitted with a tow bar for carrying bikes?

We currently run a BMW 2 Series Active Tourer PHEV Hybrid. We also have a couple of e-bikes. The car can't be fitted with a tow-bar, for attachment of a bike carrier, nor will the tailgate allow for a rear mounted bike carrier. The bikes are too heavy to lift onto a roof mounted bike carrier. Can you suggest another make of PHEV that can be fitted with a tow bar?

A Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV might be a good choice - it can be fitted with a tow bar, and might even fit your bikes inside if you drop the seats. It won't feel as premium as your BMW, however. The Hyundai Ioniq PHEV is another good option that's available with a tow bar.