What's the best used PHEV with a big boot and three full size rear seats?

I'm looking for second-hand petrol plug-in hybrid, from 2014 onwards, with three full-size adult seats in back, roof rack bars and as big a boot as possible for camping equipment. Any suggestions?

A Volvo XC90 T8 would be a lovely choice if your budget will stretch to one. A T8 from 2016 can be picked up from around £35,000. Alternatively, consider a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. It's very practical and a 2014 model can be found from around £12,000.