I need a hybrid with easy access and removable back seats - what do you suggest?

I have a Ford Tourneo Connect from Motability. I need a similar size (with a back for two pointer size dogs), tall enough for easy access, removable back seats and that is a hybrid for access to London. Local drives are 40 miles with 300-mile trips twice a month. I don't need sophisticated navigation, just cruise control and speed limiter Preferably a couple of years old and in the mid 20K. What would you recommend?

If you can charge a car at home, it sounds like a plug-in hybrid would work well. A Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV would be a good choice, able to cover around 20 miles under electric power. If you'd prefer not to charge, I'd recommend looking at the Lexus NX. It's more upmarket than the RAV4, has a usefully big boot and is very cheap to run. It should be reliable, too.