Are there problems with the Honda HR-V 1.5 Turbo engine?

I am thinking of buying the new Honda HR-V having waited for them to put a decent engine under the bonnet. I have read many reports of full dilution issues - petrol in the oil, particularly in the USA. Is this right?

Asked on 20 March 2019 by Mark williams

I asked Honda about this at the launch of the CR-V 1.5 i-VTEC Turbo. The reply was that this was an extreme cold weather issue where cars were started up at ambient temperatures of - 20C to -40C, then driven very short distances in which the condensation caused by the cold starts was not evaporated off.