If my car passed its MoT but has pitted brake discs should this be on my certificate as an advisory?

If my car passed its MoT but has pitted and scored brake discs, is this supposed to be on my certificate as an advisory?

It very much depends on the condition of the discs. If the MoT tester thinks it could become a serious fault in the future then they are within their rights to mark it as an advisory, as it will need a repair within the next 12 months. We'd replace the discs as a matter of course because the scored areas will cause the pads to wear out faster and cost you more money in the long run.