I'm a driving instructor - what should I get to replace by four-year-old Fiesta?

Can you recommend a car to replace my 2015 Fiesta 1.5 TDCi Econetic? I'm a driving instructor covering 55k miles a year so needs to be a diesel. My current fiesta is on 162,000 miles and never had any issues except the usual wear and tear - it's still on the same clutch. I'd like to try and avoid a dual mass flywheel or does my current car have one?

Asked on 7 March 2019 by

It sounds like your Fiesta has served you well - why not get another? The new one's very good and it's an easy car for learning to drive in. I'd also look at the SEAT Ibiza and Skoda Fabia.