How do I enter a 4500 RDS EON radio code?

I was given a radio code with an 8 in it, but my radio only has numbers between 1 and 6. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Asked on 16 August 2018 by Gavin

Firstly switch on the radio. You should see _ _ _ _ (or Code _ _ _ _). Press 1 repeatedly for the first digit of your radio code. Press 2 repeatedly for the second digit of your radio code. Press 3 repeatedly for the third digit of your radio code. Press 4 repeatedly for the fourth digit of your radio code. Once your radio code is showing on the display, you need to save it. To do this press and hold the number 5 button until you hear a beep.
Tags: radio codes