How can you tell if online car selling companies are scams?

There's a company that sells repossessed vehicles at a price that seems too good to be true. Is this a scam?

I would recommend you Google the website along with reviews. Essentially, if it seems too good to be true, it generally is. Any firm that says you can't view any cars that it's selling is a huge red flag that it's a con. A lot of scam companies steal photos from genuine private sellers that advertise their cars online. They then ask for a deposit without the buyer viewing anything and vanish into thin air when they have their money.
Tags: scams