52 plated Nissan Micra Tempest - Nissan Micra leaks when it rains - dunkle

Hi

Joined here as maybe someone can help Im a non driver but my other half owns and drives a 52 plated Nissan Micra Tempest Of late we have experienced a problem in that when it rains we get a wet floor in the passenger footwell The water seems to come from somewhere behind or under the glove box area (the drips come about where the driving controls would be is they where on that side, is that makes sense) The heavier the rain, the worse the drips Now I have cleaned out the gutters at the side of the door I have managed to use a thin piece of wire to clean these out fully and they seem to run off to the drain behind the wheel ok but still we get the leak I have no idea what else to try and hope someone here can help (mainly in idiots languages as, like said im a non driver, and maybe even with pics) Anyone able to solve this ?

Edited by dunkle on 19/09/2012 at 12:21

52 plated Nissan Micra Tempest - Nissan Micra leaks when it rains - roosterbooster

check bulhead drains may be blokced

52 plated Nissan Micra Tempest - Nissan Micra leaks when it rains - bathtub tom

Has it got air-con?

If so, as roosterbooster says it may be bulkhead/plenum chamber area.

Check the pollen filter. Is it wet? www.puravent.co.uk/filters/display_filter.php?id=3...0

52 plated Nissan Micra Tempest - Nissan Micra leaks when it rains - Simon
Has it got a sunroof? If so check the drain tubes are attached and not blocked.