Looking for large Mapholder seat pocket - Will Marshall

The factory one is made from mesh and rather small, A large full size road Atlas hasn't a hope of fitting in.

The only pockets I've come across - in seat organisers - are even smaller than what I've got, on account of all the other pockets that are included with aftermarket seat organisers.

Looking for large Mapholder seat pocket - Talking Hoarse

There are map pockets sold - eg for rally cars - that may be of use. Try the likes of Demon Tweaks eg @ http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Search.do?method=delegate&n=2160&g=0&p=102705&s=map+pocket

Sorry for the phantom posts above ......

Looking for large Mapholder seat pocket - jamie745

Road atlas? Havent seen one of them in a while...

Looking for large Mapholder seat pocket - Will Marshall

Thanks for the demon-tweaks link. Their's is the same width but deeper than mine.

I could hook it above the one I've got and stand an atlas upright instead of laying on it's side.

Yes! road atlases are on the decline since the advent of online route planners and satnav.

Looking for large Mapholder seat pocket - Bilboman

I remember many years ago that "taxi/police special" versions of some mainstream cars - the Ford Granada was one that comes to mind - had the option of zipped rooflining. Roof space seems to be unused or ignored these days, with the exception of a few cars, mostly MPVs and van-like cars like the Kangoo, Doblò and Berlingo/Partner. The Zafira's roof "channel" with its pop out drawers has been dropped for the new model Tourer: I remember Jeremy Clarkson commenting that it wasn't much good except for storing sticks of celery... Now that aircon has all but replaced the sunroof, perhaps it's time to look upwards once again for some much needed storage space!