Doing some car tyre price comparison. - inet

I have collected the car tyres prices for the most popular sites that sell tyres online.

The prices are collected from a variety of tyre comparison sites.

I am looking to find the sites which offer cheap tyres and will try to update it once a month.

I can not guarantee absolute accuracy since I am using other service providers and sites to display those prices and have to rely on their accuracies.

So please just use as a general guideline.

I have identified the site with the best prices first and only for a selection of brands and models since it is only to give you an idea of what prices for tyres to expect and you would need to do some more research for your exact brand/model/tyre sizes.

Hope it helps.

The link is https://sites.google.com/site/cartyreprices/tyre-prices

Doing some car tyre price comparison. - KB.
As per my mention of OPONEO in another place, you might want to look to see how it compares. I used them recently to buy 4 All Season tyres and was very impressed with the excellent choice, service, delivery and (for me, on this occasion) the price.

thanks for the response.

It would be difficult for me to track the sites directly since there are so many, thus I am relying on 3rd party sites that are already comparing the prices. Once particular site which seems to be possibly scraping the sites directly regularly thus this is quite accurate so far unless the retailers find out about it.

Doing some car tyre price comparison. - bathtub tom

Would it be beneficial to show the date at which the site was last updated?

Doing some car tyre price comparison. - daveyjp

You also need "load" data - for example 225-45-17 91 could be 91V, 91W or 91 Y - this does affect price.

Add Camskill to the table too - competetive prices, helpful staff and quick service.

-

Edited by inet on 06/10/2011 at 12:17

As request I have update the car tyres prices to include the exact date for the changes. Will also be exploring other site prices as well for cheap tyres.