Mazda 6 - Lost Mazda 6 service books?? - alwilliams
So idiot that i am managed to lose the service books to my 2004 Mazda 6. I still have the manual/folder that the service book was originally in however I have no idea where the service books have actually gone. I bought my car through a dealer however there was only one previous owner and they had had the car serviced religiously ever 5000km. The car has absolutely no issues what so ever and I am really wanting to sell it except I know without service books I'm going to be getting alot less. Can anyone suggest or know of anything I can do? I am desperate here!!
Mazda 6 - Lost Mazda 6 service books?? - NARU

If you know the dealer who did the services they could stamp a new one up for you from their records.

Mazda 6 - Lost Mazda 6 service books?? - turbo11

The latest Mazda's (like my 09 reg Mazda 5) don't have a service book. All the service and repair information is stored online by Mazda. I still keep all the service/parts invoices for future selling on of the vehicle, although once out of warranty I will service my own vehicles. Do you still have the service invoice sheets ? , as IMHO they are better at showing a vehicles service history than a book with stamps. The more paperwork the better. If not, then if you can get a letter from the dealer(s) confirming from their records that they did regularly service your car may help.

Mazda 6 - Lost Mazda 6 service books?? - Bobbin Threadbare

Older ones have a single book. I'd get in touch with the dealer first, since they will have sorted the paperwork; unless you did the DVLA green bit of paper, in which case you will have the name and address of the person who was registered keeper before you. You could write them a letter.

Mazda 6 - Lost Mazda 6 service books?? - able1

Look up the address of previous owner on logbook, and then look for nearest Mazda dealers on tinternet.

Give them a ring, and ask them to check database for servicing, giving them your reg.

I've done it with Ford who were incredibly helpful, they printed off the services and posted them on free of charge.

Some manufacturers can access uk wide database, whilst others like Renault dealers can only access their own local customers (I believe).

Mazda 6 - Lost Mazda 6 service books?? - Bobbin Threadbare

Hey Al - do let us know how you get on. It's handy for others to see the outcome ;-)