Vauxhall Zafira - abs warnin light - phyllis st bear

I have a vauxhall zafira life 1.6 57 plate, the abs light is currently on, the fault developed whist my partner screeched my car out of the street in the snow very abruptly, wheel spinning hte car in my opinion quite violently, the light styed on for about a week then went off, staying off ranging from a few minutes to days, I hd the breakdiscs and pads checked and front pads changed, the light went off after having the pads changed only yo cme back on in th last few days and stay on again, on the odd occasion whilst breaking at very low speeds the abs has kicked any ideas if this is a mjor problem or a faulty sensor

Vauxhall Zafira - abs warnin light - davmal
Sounds quite sensor-ish, or wiring. I would find a good local garage and get the code read.
If the ABS is kicking in, it's not the pump!
As a guide, my local indy charges an hours labour for a full diagnostic sweep (£40)
Vauxhall Zafira - abs warnin light - elekie&a/c doctor

Not uncommon on these Zafira B models for the abs sensor wiring to the rear wheels to fracture near the rear axle beam.worth a look.hth

Thanks will get someone to have a look, its gone off again now, completely driving me mad

thanks I will book it in, gone off again now for a few days