look how you drive - El Hacko
The look on your face, I mean. A letter in one of today's newspapers refers to the the "patronising superiority" on the faces of 4x4 drivers in current conditions. If you're a professional, chances are the look will be one of concentration, maybe anxiety in the case of some elderly folk, or relaxed if you're on a pleasure trip. I'm told I tend to have a "severe face" - no particular reason for that .. perhaps a sign of being focused?
How do you rate your expression when you're at the wheel, BRs?
look how you drive - ijws15
One near us will have it wiped off his face when the BIB knock on his door.

Daughter stuck in snow and ice passing parked car, several people helping her move car, 4x4 coming the other way mounts footpath and forces his way through and as he did so he hit her stationary and unoccupied car (she was stood beside it) he drove off without stopping. Several witnesses and she made statement last night.
look how you drive - Alby Back
Mine ? - Some combination of bored, bemused, cynical and hacked off usually. Until I get on to some of my favourite roads north of Hadrian's wall with time on my hands when I might occasionally raise a slight smile.......
look how you drive - M.M
Chilled. What's to worry about?
look how you drive - L'escargot
Chilled. What's to worry about?

Me too.
look how you drive - stevied
What sort of 4*4 was it? Hope you get suitable recompense!
look how you drive - FotheringtonThomas
The look on your face I mean.

Happy. I am usually happy when I'm driving. Sometimes I sing hymns.
look how you drive - Alby Back
Sort of coincidence there FT. Sometimes I sing Christmas carols even when it's not Christmas. I think it disturbs some people if the window happens to be open. I particularly favour trying to copy Elvis's version of Come all Ye Faithful. Keeps the flower sellers at bay at London junctions as a pleasing side effect.
look how you drive - Big Bad Dave
"Sometimes I sing Christmas carols even when it's not Christmas"

I like to play the Beach Boys' Kokomo, really loud in this weather.
look how you drive - woodster
I'm just as ugly at the wheel as I am here. But if I had a big expensive 4X4 I think I'd become much more handsome.
look how you drive - Brian Tryzers
>I particularly favour trying to copy Elvis's version of Come all Ye Faithful.

Just don't attempt Bob Dylan's. I wish he hadn't.
look how you drive - Kiwi Gary
F.T., I hope you don't sing "Nearer my God to Thee" whilst cornering on one and a half wheels as did a long-ago acquaintance of mine.