08 2.0d Extreme Diesel Dilution - DPF - Med
Hey everyone, i have posted previously about the problem im having with my Mazda 6 2008. To cut a long story short the problem i had of the car over-accelerating on it's own was appartently due to a DPF problem which let diesel in the oil.

I had my full oil test report back today, my self & the garage were stunned at the result.

Analysis: Diesel Dilution testing Result: 62 Units: %

I had to make sure with the testing company that they never made a mistake with the readings, they assured me that there is 62% diesel mixed with the engine oil.

What do you guys think about this? By the way, i'm unable to drive my car because i wouldnt anyway with that much diesel in & it's too dangerous (over 5 months now)

Any thoughts would be great as it all helps my supporting case.
08 2.0d Extreme Diesel Dilution - DPF - 659FBE
The engine is not fit for purpose. Oil with this level of fuel dilution is ineffective as a lubricant and is a safety hazard.

The diluted oil can either cause engine runaway when ingested by the engine via the crankcase breather or constitute a significant combustion risk within the crankcase.

If the engine survives catastrophic failure, its operating life on this "lubricant" will be severely curtailed.

08 2.0d Extreme Diesel Dilution - DPF - Hamsafar
Every month this engine runs like that is probably doing a year's worth of wear. I would demand a new engine. If you were to put diesel into the oil filler by accident, they would say "Sorry you've voided your warranty" so you have suffered considerable consequential damage as a result of the fault.

Edited by Hamsafar on 11/11/2009 at 23:03