Nissan QX (95 on) - Gazza
Dear all,

Is there a Nissan QX website in UK? (like the www.fordscorpio.co.uk one) I have just bought the car and I would like to know more about it.

Also, is there a Haynes/Chilton/Porters/Bentley repair manual for it? I know it is a rare car but I am hoping if anyone knows about these cars.

Thank you very much.

Garrison
Nissan QX (95 on) - Vin {P}
Garrison,

You could try helping to set up a QX community on:

www.btinternet.com/~d.brooks1/bignissans/

Very slow to load site - click on the QX picture. The chap who runs the site could probably help you in locating the books you're after.

What do you make of the car? Despite my love affair with Omegas, I have the QX down on my shortlist when my wife's car comes up for replacement in December. Let me know you what you think of it now you own the thing (rather than the feeling after a quick test drive).

Cheers,

V
Nissan QX (95 on) - Gazza
Having done 500 miles, there is nothing wrong with the car. There is some road rumble but it is not as bad as the Scorpio I regularly travel in. The fact that the engine and suspension are very quiet make you think the road noise is bad. There is not a lot of noise difference between 20mph and 70mph is good. The engine is very powerful at low rpm which also gives good economy. I got 32mpg in a mixture is stationary travel in town and 70mph highway is about 10-15% worse than the 1.8 Mondeo I had.

Best,
Garrison